The following describes what information we collect and how they are used.
Personally, identifiable information
Information that the user actively delivers:
- Use of contact and registration forms
- Personal information for sending newsletters
PAM does not under any circumstances disclose personally identifiable information, IP numbers and the like to third parties, unless required by law, by the court or by a public authority. PAM collects only personally identifiable information about our users if these are allegedly specified by the users themselves.
How to process your information:
- Uses contact information for contact per. mail or phone
- Uses registration information for registration
- Sends newsletters to recipients who have given permission